Inbound & Content Marketing
FORTUNE Magazine, August 2014
Inbound Marketing is a complex effort combining multiple tactics such as planning, content strategy, SEO, email marketing, content distribution via publishing and social media, performance analytics, and much more. When skillfully orchestrated, it enables a reliable stream of leads that feeds into your sales pipeline long after the content goes live.
We advise on, write, and promote content on digital channels, traditional channels, at events, and on third party publishing sites that matter the most to your audience. Our specialty is high-quality content that we masterfully execute and promote that will make a lasting impression in the market, keep your company rising in popularity, and give you higher ROI over time.
You can’t hire enough sales reps and lead generation specialists to match the traffic that can be brought by smart, useful, and engaging content that’s been strategically placed where your prospects look for helpful information.
We Offer the Following Inbound Marketing Strategies
- Develop content strategy based on your product and go-to-market strategy
- Inventory most critical owned and paid channels and third party publications/domains
- Write or collaborate on content creation
- Test and launch assets to increase awareness and generate leads
- Elevate market pitch to make a more strategic impression