It is difficult for high-tech and other product manufacturers to demonstrate their capabilities to target audiences without a local presence in their target market location.
By using our local expertise to function as our clients’ U.S.-based offices, we can more effectively orchestrate local events in areas of high concentration of relevant prospects.
Our proven proprietary methods of attracting local experts and prospects to round tables, demonstrations, Lunch & Lab events, etc., shorten the sales cycle by providing opportunities to meet and talk business.
Local events are strategic company-organized events (usually seminar-style) aimed at introducing key targets in the local market to the client’s thought leadership & products. The main benefits of the event are the face-to-face meetings with a number of prospects and the demonstration of company’s offerings.
Successful Local Events Process Includes
- Target identification and list building
- Outreach message development and refinement
- Creating a compelling event program i.e. speakers, content, agenda
- Build event invite and landing pages
- Venue research and booking
- Catering research and booking
- Personalized LinkedIn and email outreach to key targets
- Lead follow-up and nurturing
- Local event-specific digital advertising (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Organic social media postings
- Lunch & Lab presentation development and message refinement
- Follow up to secure attendees